#AtoZChallenge : To Opportunity

Image source: Pixabay


Dear Opportunity,

When I look back on the life that I have lived so far, I’m glad that you have been with me or at least visited me from time to time. There are times when I wonder what if you weren’t there in my life.  My life has been a series of your visits – some expected, some unexpected. 

It is funny what we humans think about you. When you aren’t around we look for you and when you are there we fail to see you. They say that you knock only once but I feel may be we don’t hear you often enough. An opportunity to grow, an opportunity to change, and opportunity to become better- all of us need these. But are we using enough of those? Many times we often complain that you don’t visit us. But what about creating you? What about using all the resources that we have to find you? When I was growing up, I felt that I didn’t have a lot of opportunities and that I missed out on some- maybe I did. But now when I think of it may be I didn’t work hard enough for those opportunities, or may be those opportunities were just not meant for me because the opportunities that I got were the best for me. May be we must all think of it that way rather than complaining about it.

"Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities."
Harvey Mackay

That quote is so true. While we are busy looking for you, I think we should also remember that we need to make way for you in others lives also. We need to give an opportunity too- an opportunity to correct our mistakes, an opportunity for improvement and opportunity to grow. How better a place the world could be if we searched for you properly and made way for you in others lives too. I’m glad that I have you. Thank you for all the times that you have been in my life. 
Gratefully yours,
Reema

I'm taking up the #AtoZChallenge and my theme is "A letter for a letter". So make sure you read all the letters from A to Z. 

 Also participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Labels: , , , ,