Not to do list

Image source


New Year is already here,
And making resolutions is something I fear.
Because when my resolutions I fail to keep,
Sometimes I just can’t sleep.
Having a list of things to do is a bore,
Everyone does it like it is a chore.
This time I’ve decided to do something new,
Hope it lasts the year through.
So here I am making my not to do list,
Yeah, it is the same old one but with a twist.
The first one is not to say yes to everything too fast,
Because the repercussions of a few yeses will for long last!
The next one is not to bother too much about what others think,
It is my life and I’ll figure out how things can be in sync.
The most important one is not to put off anything for tomorrow,
Life is short and to make it last longer a few moments from others you can’t borrow.
Not to cry for every little thing that hurts,
My tears are precious; I’ll save them up for when it really hurts.
Not to worry too much about the future is another one,
Because I must live in the moment and have my share of fun.
These are some of the things that I don’t want to do,
I hope to this list I will remain true!
 This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Also writing this post for Day 3 of Ultimate Blog Challenge.


Labels: , , , , ,