What should I write?


I sit down to write,
But something doesn't feel right!
Though there are a zillion thoughts in my head,
I don't know which ones will be read!

With the lot of stuff that I've already spun,
I hope I'm inspired to write another one!
But I end up with none,
I hope that doesn't sound like a pun!

Should I write a story?
Maybe the one filled with glory.
But I hope it ends well,
Leaves my readers under a spell!

Or should a poem be penned,
The one that keeps the interest till the very end?
But I hope it is not long,
'Cause then my readers would feel difficult to get along!

Or maybe I should write an article,
About that random particle!
Or maybe a rant,
Tell about the my wishes which none could grant!

Should I be funny or sound sad?
A dose of philosophy would do no bad!
Should it be short or long,
I just don't want to be wrong.

I don't know where this is leading,
But I hope you enjoyed reading.
In my quest of thinking what to write,
I've ended up writing my plight!

This post is written for Day 16 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge. 

Labels: , ,