The beauty called Black!

If there is any colour that I have been fascinated by then it is Black! There is an aura of mystery surrounding it.Though it is associated with many negative emotions, that doesn't stop me from making Black one of my favourite colours. Black is beautiful! And in the present scenario black rules! Technology is everywhere and Black rules in technology too. The black gadgets are so classy! I cannot stop extolling the virtues of black. A black jeans goes with all the tops I have. Same goes with the black heels that I have. A black neck piece and a little kajal, I am ready to go! So now when asked to list 5 things in black that I would like, trust me it isn't easy for me! So with great difficulty here is the list of the things in black that I would like to have.

1. Kindle ereader
 I love reading! And trust me I would prefer a paperback any time. But then the problem is space, I can't store 1400 books in my room. And then when travelling I don't want to run short of books to read but then I can't carry a lot of stuff either and this where the Kindle ereader fits in!

2. Keyboard
After reading and writing, the next thing on my mind is music. I know to play the keyboard and I play it in church. But I have never owned one. So this is the one thing that I badly want to have. And this beauty from Korg is definitely my dream which I want to turn to reality!

3. Little Black Dress
Need I say anything about the little black dress? One of the essential pieces of a girl's wardrobe but sadly I don't have one! Hence my wishlist includes the LBD. :-D

4. Sunglasses
I have mentioned before about my wish to travel the world and don't you think a good pair of sunglasses would be necessary? So next on wishlist are a great pair of sunglasses.

5. Cellphone: Sony Xperia Z2


Now that my wishlist has all these stuff don't you think I need a new smartphone too? In all the adventures that I am about to undertake, I need a reliable companion to help me on the go. Be it taking awesome selfies or capturing the beauty of my surrounding, staying in touch with the world or listening to music when bored, I need a smartphone. And I wish for nothing but one of the best!

So that is my wishlist of things in the colour black. Well there are so many more things that I wanna have. Yeah the LBD will need awesome black accessories to go with and now don't get me started on footwear! I hope someone who is reading this will grant my wishlist :-P

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com
Also writing this post for Day 17 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge.



Labels: , , ,