Quintet of Radiance Award!


Yippee!!! Another award or rather awards. Actually it is many awards. This award has 5 awards in it and to make it more special two awesome bloggers decided me to award it within a span of 4 days. So it 5x2 awards! Yay! But I will be doing only a single post for both the awards. Reason? I will let you know once I mention the rules.
Before all that stuff let me thank the awesome people who have given me this award. The first blogger friend who gave me this award is Swathi. Swathi blogs at Flightless Bird Thoughtful Wings. Do visit her blog and read her lovely stories and poems. Thank you Swathi for the award :)
The other superb blogger who gave me this award is Anmol. Anmol's posts are a pleasure to read and most of them have a wonderful message. Check out his blog here. Thank you Anmol for the award :)
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Display the logo in a post.
2.Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
3. Using the alphabets describe yourself in a word or a phrase.
4.Nominate at least a few bloggers.

Yeah! Rule 3 is the reason that I am not writing 2 separate posts. I can't find two different words for each letter of the English alphabet to describe myself.

So here is the A-Z about me:
A- Ambitious
B- Brainy
C-Childish
D-Deft
E-Enthusiastic
F-Fun loving
G-Gifted
H-Helpful
I-Intelligent
J-Jovial
K-Kind
L-Loving
M-Meticulous
N-Normal
O-Optimist
P-Passionate
Q-Quick
R-Responsible
S-Sweet
T-Trustworthy
U-Understanding
V-Vivacious
W-Witty
X-Xtraordinary (Pardon me but I am not a plant. Most of X adjectives are for plants or plant related processes)
Y-Young at heart (Hopefully always :-D)
Z-Zealous

Now that's about me. Now the fun part- the part which I love the most! I would like to give this award to:
Suzy
Aathira
Red Handed
Megha
Soumyaa
Viyoma

Congratulations everyone! 
And have a nice time reading these blogs. You will love them :-D
This post is written on Day 9 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge. 


Labels: , ,