Best Friend


You said you had something to say to me for long, something important, something really special. I knew what it was and felt it was the right time for us to confess our love for each other. I don't remember the exact moment when I fell for you, but I knew that you were special to me and I knew I couldn't live my life without you. I was so lost in the world of my dreams- the dreams for our future, that I failed to realize that you were standing there in front of me hand in hand with a girl I did not know. And then all those dreams came crashing down when you introduced us to each other saying, " She is Natasha the love of my life. And Natasha, this is my best friend - Riya".



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


Labels: , , ,